MC TOP SYNTESIS 4020 CNC COMPOSITE PANEL MACHINING CENTER
- The locking system for the material being machined – usually in sheets – uses a vacuum system, the installation of which is completely integrated into the machine’s frame.
- The machine is equipped with a suitable top made of Aluminum with grid work for the application of the vacuum, especially designed to host the transpiration tops.
- Swarf extractor system able to grant a perfect clearing of the working area.
- The tool magazine is situated on the mobile gantry; up to 10 types of tools can be physically loaded.
- Automatic selection of the working areas which allow to manage the support plane for the panels to be machined in 4 separated zones.
- Machine programming executed by a powerful CAD/CAM applicative able to create 2D or 3D CAD geometry.
- Tool cooling system (-10 ° C)
EQUIPMENT - MC TOP SYNTESIS 4020
- “Display TFT 15″” XWGA, keyboard QWERTY, mouse PS/2″
- PC desktop
- Operative system Windows XP
- AlphaCAM CAD/CAM Software Standard Milling
- AlphaCAM Software for Nesting
- No. 1 electric spindle air cooled, ISO30, rpm 24000, kW 7,5
- No. 1 tools magazine at 7 places
- No. 1 Kit vacuum pump (5,5 kW, 250 m3/h)
- No. 1 Transpiration top
- No. 1 Suction unit for the evacuation of heavy chips such as aluminium
- No. 1 ISO30 ER25 tools holder + Collect
- No. 1 Tool set for composite materials
- No. 1 cooling tool kit (-10° C)
- No. 1 Tools presetting device
- No. 1 device for the automatic detection of the height of the panel under machining
- Set of perimeter fence on three sides
- Set of safety light curtain
- AlphaCAM Software CAD/CAM Advanced Milling operations
- 3rd + 4th Kit vacuum pump
- Tools set
- Tools set for composite material