Kosmos 4 Axis CNC
FEATURES - MC 305 KOSMOS TM MMI
- It offers a high programming functional capacity by using a three-dimensional graphics software.
- Electro-welded base designed to grant maximum rigidity and functional capacity of use.
- The axis slide on precision linear guides and are driven by motors operated with digital systems.
- By using the disc cutter it is possible to carry out end-milling operations on both the ends of the work piece (end-milling cycle).
- Milling operations can be performed with linear and circular interpolation of the axes X,Y,Z.
- The 2 hinging length stops are foldaway and with pneumatic control.
- The useful stroke for working bars is 4000 mm; for longer pieces, the differentiated machining cycle can be used, up to the double of the useful stroke (8000 mm).
- The electric spindle is suitable for quick tool holder change.
- The change of the tool holder is AUTOMATICALLY managed.
- The tools magazine is positioned in the middle of the basement, inside a protected area. It can store tool holders for milling, threading, end-milling and also angular heads.
- The tools cooling is realized through a centralized minimal system.
- All slide ways and ball recirculation screws are lubricated through an automatic centralized system.
- Pre-arranged to use a set of tanks to collect swarfs.
- Pre-arranged to connect a motorized belt conveyor.
EQUIPMENT - MC 305 KOSMOS
- No. 1 electric spindle air cooled, ISO30, rpm 18000, kW 5,5
- No. 1 tool magazine at 8 positions.
- No. 4 clamps system
- No. 2 hinging length stops, pneumatically managed
- No. 1 tools set
- Compressed air treatment unit (filter/reducer/lubricator)
- PC desktop
- Operative system Windows 7 ®
- Display TFT 18.5” wide, keyboard QWERTY, mouse PS/2
- CAD CAM 3D Graphic software
Kosmos 4 Axis CNC
Kosmos 4 Axis CNC
CAD CAM 3D - THE NEW MECAL 3D SOFTWARE FOR THE MANAGEMENT AND PROGRAMMING PROCESS OF MACHINES. - MC 305 KOSMOS
EASY OF USE
- Developed to render the approach for programming the machine tools to be the most intuitive possible, without the need to specifically know ISO language.
- It is characterized by a human machine interface, a machine purposely studied to render the usage of software and the development of all the necessary operations in the simplest possible way.
- All of the basic programming is already inserted as a macro, and can be applied to the various sides of the part even by means of the drag & drop function.
- The representation of the work piece in 3D, how to lodge it inside the machine and of the tools to be used allows to avoid errors and reduce the chances of damaging the machine.
- At the beginning of the process, a completion time will be provided; this facilitates the planning for production.
- CAD CAM 3D is compatible with main calculation and construction software programs, like Wictop, Logikal, Klaes, Schücal, Opera, … (to mention the most well known).
- It permits easy uploads of these programs, and programming of the machine with the aid of a barcode reader.
- With CAD CAM 3D it is also possible to purchase a simulator, that allows for verification of timing and production of work process without the need to actually test parts on the machine.
AUTOMATIZATION OF PRODUCTION
- The converter IGES imports external designs completed in SW CAD 3D and creates in automatic the program to process the work.
- This characteristic is in high demand in the industry sector where the designs are often submitted in CAD like Inventor, Solid Works, Solid Edge, etc.
- With this software the work process of the machine limits the positioning of the clamped part and the selection of the work to be processed; this will be recognized by the automatic program.
- In this phase, modifications pertaining to dimensions and type of work process can still be made, while some other selections can be excluded.